You can contact us at the addresses given below
Institute of Peace and Conflict Studies
B-7/3 Lower Ground Floor
New Delhi 110029
Tel: 91-11-4100 1900; 4165 2556-59
Tel/Fax: 91-11-4165 2560
Or email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
PDF Format (390 kb)
JPEG Format (750 kb)
CONTRIBUTING ARTICLES TO THE IPCS
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the IPCS website. Please adhere to the following guidelines when submitting your article for consideration.
1. Submissions should be on relevant and current South Asian security-related issues
2. All submissions should be sent electronically, as attached word documents to email@example.com
3. Please ensure that submissions are original and exclusively for IPCS and, not published elsewhere.
4. Articles should not be more than 850 words-long. If submissions are found to exceed this limit, they are likely to be rejected or may be sent back to the author for editing.
5. Kindly send us the following information when making submissions:
* Institutional affiliation or professional designation
* One line description of the author
* Mailing address
* Whether the author would like to include his/her email id along with the article.
6. We will update you on the status of your contribution within five to seven working days. Contributors can expect to receive an honorarium of Rs.1000 per article (Indian Rupees One thousand only) within seven to ten days of publication.
7. Authors abroad, kindly note that we will be unable to make any payment for your contributions.
8. Not more than one article a month will be accepted from any author.
9. Kindly respect our decision if we are unable to carry your article.